These problems are caused by external pressure to the outside of the wall
WE HAVE THE SOLUTION
Basements are held in place at the top by the first floor joists, and the bottom by the basement foundation slab. When the center portion of the wall is not strong enough to hold pressure from the external soil, they can bow inward. A basement foundation has failed when the structural integrity is compromised. When this happens, the wall can develop a horizontal or vertical crack.
Find your local
certified InvisiBeam contractor
A trusted solution for your largest investment.
Switch To The Stitch
2X's The Strength
Lab and real-world testing shows 1,000 lbs of more carbon strength and 4,000 lbs of more overall strength when compared to lock-style stitch. No ends popping off!
1/2 The Cost
Our material is made in our factory in the USA, and not imported. This keeps our costs lower and provides pricing to our contractors far below that of the competition.
1/2 The Time
The Grid Stitch installs in about half the time of competitive products and requires fewer tools.
The science of strength
CARBON/KEVLAR STRAP-OVER 4X’S STRONGER THAN STEEL
- Patented Epoxy Rivet Technology guarantees the strongest adherence to the wall
- Factory epoxy-saturated carbon insures maximum efficiency
- Post-tensioned to ensure maximum strength
- Anchors to Rim Joist, ensuring strongest anchor point possible
- Anti Shearing keeps the wall from sliding
- Anchors below wall and into footing
A fix is temporary,
Fortress is for life
Find a contractor & get solutions